Hiring Leigh Ann was the best money I’ve ever spent. We used her Virtual Organizing services. She organized my business and taught my employees several new organizational strategies. It only took a short time to implement the plan she designed for us. Our productivity increased immediately. We are saving valuable time and money. Better yet, her new plan has reduced the stress levels around the office and and at home. My husband is so thankful!
Cheryl Steinberg, President
CK Planning Services LLC
Should You Hirefor Your Business?
- Do you have highly valued employees lacking organizational skills?
- Do you need to reduce overtime?
- Are company files lost frequently?
- Has disorganization caused customer/client dissatisfaction?
- Are you losing sleep over taxes, audits or inventories?
- Are you using the same file system you were 5 years ago?
- Sole proprietors and entrepreneurs
- Small businesses to large corporations
- Start-up businesses
- Businesses that are relocating
- Businesses in transition
- People who work from home
- Non-profits and Not-for-Profit organizations
- Independent consultants
Learn to work smarter, not harder.
Advantages of an Organized Business
assists businesses from sole proprietors to corporate executives. We achieve individual and organizational change by developing an organized environment.
Organizing your business increases productivity, efficiency and communication, while reducing mismanaged information, stress levels and overhead costs.provides you with the solutions to organize your business to perform at optimum levels and will inevitably increase your income.
Services We Provide
- An Initial Assessment of your organizational needs. This includes a tour of your physical and virtual facilities, interviewing key personal, evaluating office procedures and observing daily activities.
- A written Plan of Action which may encompass:
- Filing systems
- Records and information management
- Workflow improvement
- Office procedures
- Space planning
- Storage and warehouse organization
- Prioritizing information
- Eliminating excess information and files
- Identifying and optimizing available resources
- Repurpose and reuse existing storage
- Improving efficiency in existing systems
- Improve communications
- Creating new systems
- Establishing new methods of record retrieval and storage
- Protecting sensitive information
- Project management
- Time management
- Goal setting
- New hire orientation
- Group training