Should You Hireto Stage Your Home to Sell?
- Do you want to sell your home for top dollar?
- Are you thinking of reducing the asking price on your home?
- Do you need help seeing your home through a buyer’s eyes?
- Are you not getting offers after people tour your home?
- Do you need to sell your home quickly?
- Do you need help getting started?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions
you will benefit greatly by hiring .
Who Hiresto Stage Their Home?
- Live-in homeowners
- Vacant home owners
- Real estate agents
- Estate managers
Advantages of a Staged Home:
You only have one chance to make a great first impression. Did you know buyers typically make a decision about a home within seconds of walking through the door? Realtors and builders have long known the benefits of showcasing their homes to attract buyers. According to a 2009 study by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) staged homes spend 78% less time on the market that un-staged homes. Staging a home to sell is one of the best investments today’s seller can make.specializes in staging homes for quicker sales and higher prices than comparables. A properly staged home will remove the seller’s personality from the property, attracting a wide range of buyers. Only 10% of buyers can visualize a home’s actual potential. Staged homes emphasize the home’s best features, showing buyers how they would enjoy living in your home.
Home Assessment Services Include:
The Home Assessment begins at the curb and encompasses the entire property providing affordable ideas, suggestions and creative solutions for a quicker sale. The Home Assessment may include:
- Curb appeal
- Minimizing problem areas and flaws
- Household item reduction – de-clutter, sorting, pre-packing and storage.
- Furniture placement
- Unified and cohesive decor
- Closets, cabinets and storage areas
- Inside repairs
- Depersonalization of home
- Updating of interior
- Garage and sheds
A Home Assessment is a value-added service many Real Estate Agents offer their sellers. Hiring a Certified Home Stager takes the burden away from the sellers’ agent, providing an objective pair of eyes to assess the home from a buyer’s point of view.
Home Staging Services Include:
can personally implement your written Home Assessment by providing any or all of the following services:
- Highlight the homes best features
- Room organization
- Unify room decor
- Furniture placement and decorating
- Artwork and accessory placement
- Area staging
- Color consultation
- Household de-clutter, sorting, and pre-packing
- Closet and cabinet organization
- Personal shopping and furniture rental